Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bad habit


يسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 


In my first semester, I do have a bad habit. I don't really like to buy books which is too expensive for a moderate person like me. I only buy three books for that semester. I'm not rich. So, I took another method to get that bunch of papers(books). I often borrow books from the library. It becomes a hobby. And the best part of it, I always return it late. So, I have to pay for it. I don't really care about the 70 cent or 1ringgit for the cost. 

My friend once asked me :

"Eh hang ni. Dah lewat dah ni. Bila hang nak pulang buku tu?"

"Erm. Esok lusa boleh lagi. Bayaq x banyak mana pun."

Until one day, I really forgotten to return the book that I borrowed. 

"Engineering Science"

[credit]

Allah. 

Its almost semester break. And I don't really like to go to the library at that time. Because I'm alone. My housemates finished their exams earlier. I'm the last person left. Well,  It's okay. So I took a bus and went to kangar and return that book. Its indeed wasting my time whereas I can return it straight away after E.S exam.

Before I travel back to my home town, I don't have enough money. I said ;

"Awat la aku tak pulang buku tu awal-awal. Kalau tak, ada la extra seringgit. Haih. Teruk betol."

At that time, 70 cent or seringgit do matters. 

1 comment: